Monday, July 21, 2008

In And Out

An update from Phillip in Australia!
His problems are at an end!

Dear Dame Wotta Tripp,
Ever since I read your letter my life has been like a Renaissance!

Because I’ve had to do me own chores the old ‘bitters bundle’ has gone for a Burton.

The other day as I was filling up me utility a really nice bloke from Perth stopped to admire me shiny collector’s edition ’65 Holden.

We got on like a house on fire. He’s moved in and I’ve come out! Thank you, Dame Wotta!

Toorah!
Phillip Bruce Nugent VII


Dear Phillip,
I’m always so glad to be able to help my fellow persons. My heart warmed and my eyes filled with tears of joy as I read your letter. I always enjoy a good laugh.

I did tell you your Sheila would not return, and that not even a 'roo would answer any attempt you made to find another partner, but this seems to have worked to your advantage this once. I do hope for both your sakes that Perth does dishes as well as you.

Don’t hesitate to write again if you need my sterling assistance, but for now your life seems to be one gay whirl!

Cheers,
Wotta Tripp!

No comments: