Saturday, June 28, 2008

Demonic Terror Unleashed

Please help me, Dame Wotta!

My girlfriends Samantha, Tammy and me had a séance with a Ouija board about a year ago when I was young and foolish.

I soon knew better, and regret it all terribly, but it is far too late now.
Sam and Tam are OK, but the ‘thing’ stayed with me.

After the glass flew across the room and shattered everyone screamed (we felt ‘touchings’ in places I don’t want to say, and we all well heard the hissing noises) and then there were phone calls and Tams mum came and took Tam and Sammy home, and they weren’t allowed round anymore after that.
Now something breathes on me like Shifty, our dog, but when he’s not in the room.
Things move and vanish, and sometimes I hear footsteps. Yesterday I hard somebody call my name. “Mitzi”, it said, all hoarse. What have I done? Please help!


Dear, Foolish Mitzi,

I am sorry to be the bearer of bad news, but things will only get worse from now on.

Soon something will probably stand over you as you try and sleep, scaring you badly and perhaps pulling the bedclothes off you. It may be cloaked and hooded. Shifty will begin to behave strangely and his eyes will glow before he bites you and dies of fear.

I would suggest you tell your parents, but they probably will not believe you and may even accuse you of playing tricks if there is any poltergeist activity around you. You could discuss this with the school counselor also, but all this is only helpful if you want to try Ritalin.

It may be as long as three years before the activity hots up to the point where everyone finally realizes what’s going on, and sees that you are obsessed.

It’s likely that first your family will attempt to obtain the services of a local psychic. This person will almost certainly attempt to cleanse the house and property, also sealing everything from unwanted intrusions. They will then go away. After a period of peace and false hope lasting approximately 24 – 72 hours, all hell will break loose. Your relatively simple obsession will become a full-blown possession in which anything could happen.

When they do finally catch on and find a proper exorcist, for yes, it is undoubtedly a demon you have irresponsibly conjured up, they will discover what you have done. You must all then call demon-busting Elaine Sporran. Show her this letter and get a 25% discount off a proper exorcism, with live TV coverage.

You have and will put your family out a lot, so please never dabble again in these matters. After it’s finished, attempt to put this experience behind you, and try and remember Shifty as he was.

All the Best – Dame Wotta Tripp

No comments: