Saturday, June 28, 2008

Straight Shooting Advice: Where Do Men Store Their Egos?

Dear Dame Wotta,
I’m planning to kill my man by accident, execution style. I’m no dumb-ass bitch who’s gonna try and wing him next time he comes at me pissed, and with my own freakin’ kitchen equipment, for fucks sake! All this I put up with and then I find out he’s screwing my best friend.

I’m gonna hit him in the biggest area and make it count. My sister tells me that the ego is the largest area in a man, but I couldn’t find it in the library medical dictionary. Please tell me secretly where it is.
Email: frankiewithoutjohnnie@catmail.net


Hello Frankie,
I must tell you, dear, that while I don’t approve of your language I admire your spirit. We don’t keep too many secrets here. Although the ego is the largest area, your sister is quite right, it is nethertheless difficult to locate and fairly amorphous. Some claim it resides in the brain and some claim a different area which I shall not name as I believe it would be below the belt. My personal belief is that it surrounds them like a cloud, but is hard to hit as it is both constantly growing and running away at the same time.

Perhaps the most practical solution would be to shoot him straight through the heart. You know what you’re dealing with there, dear.
Good Luck! Wotta Tripp

No comments: